Track is set up in a “HORSESHOE” SHAPE instead of full circle, due to maintenance through the summer.
We are adjusting operations over the next few weeks as we move into Phase 3 of BC’s restart plan. Please note, this will not be an immediate process and we ask for everyone’s patience during this transition period. Check back here regularly for updates as changes are made.
We will continue to monitor Public Health Guidelines. Staff and Public safety continue to be our number one priority. Thank you to everyone for your continued cooperation and kindness to each other and our staff during this pandemic.
Effective July 1:
- Masks are no longer mandatory on the track. They are recommended for those not fully vaccinated and those who wish to wear one. Please be considerate and respectful of each other.
- Anyone feeling sick is asked to stay home.
- Access to the track is now drop in – check in at pool reception upon arrival.
- Access to the track is open to everyone (no longer limited to local area residents).
- July 5 – Aug 31 2021: MON-FRI
- 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Printable July/Aug Schedule
- Track closed Saturdays, Sundays and Monday, August 2
Access to Track:
- Doors open 5 minutes prior to opening (no earlier).
- Check in with Pool Front Desk on arrival.
- Stairs/elevator available
- Bring only what you need, leave valuables at home.
- Bring a filled water bottle with you, water fountains not available.
- Bring clean indoor shoes with you to use on track (outside footwear must be removed).
On the Track
- Users will travel in the same direction
- Track divided into a walking and running lane. Users must move to single file to allow space for passing.