You can print the following form and bring it to City Hall to register.
For questions please call 250.784.3618
OneStop Business Registry
The City of Dawson Creek has partnered with OneStop Business Registry. OneStop Business Registry is online access provided by the British Columbia government who has partnered with federal and municipal governments and provincial agencies to cut red tape and make it easier to start a business in British Columbia. This service can be used by proprietorships, partnerships, corporations, and other organizations (e.g. co-operatives, incorporated societies, associations).
Through OneStop you can:
- Instantly register your sole proprietorship or general partnership with the B.C. Corporate Registry
- Register for provincial sales tax (PST) with the Ministry of Provincial Revenue
- Register for hotel room tax (HRT) with the Ministry of Provincial Revenue.
- Register with the Workers’ Compensation Board of BC.
- Register with the Canada Revenue Agency for GST/HST, payroll deductions, corporate income tax, and import/export accounts.
- Apply for one or more municipal business licences with participating municipalities.
To access this site please visit: One Stop BC Business Registration
If you use music, live or recorded, in your business or for your event please click on this link for licensing information as it is a Federal Copyright Law. www.socan.ca