Departments / Development & Regulatory Services / Development Applications  /

Development Variance Permits

Development Variance Permits are permits authorized by City Council to allow variances to certain requirements of the City’s:

Development Variance Permits may not vary the permitted uses or density of uses as regulated in the Zoning Bylaw. A Rezoning or Zoning Bylaw Text Amendment application would be required for these purposes.

Quick Links

Zoning Bylaw
Fees & Charges
City of Dawson Creek Map


Development Service Department

Phone: 250-784-3601
Email: ncopes@dawsoncreek.ca 

Note: This webpage is provided only as a guide for public use and convenience. Changes to the information outlined may be made where circumstances warrant. Please consult the City’s bylaws and other documents including theCommunity Charter, Local Government Act, and Land Title Act.