The Finance Department provides services to members of the public and other departments within the City. The Finance Department is responsible for all financial record keeping, reporting and safe keeping of all municipal assets and investments in accordance with the provisions of Local Government act. As well, the department manages all Operating, Capital and Reserve Funds. The Finance Department prepares the Annual Budget & 5 Year Financial Plan along with the Annual Financial Statement and Statement of Financial Information.
- 2018 Statement of Financial Information
- 2018 Audited Financial Statements
- 2017 Statement of Financial Information
- 2017 Audited Financial Statement
- 2016 Statement of Financial Information
- 2016 Audited Financial Statements
- 2015 Statement of Financial Information
- 2015 Audited Financial Statements
- 2014 Audited Financial Statements
Within the Finance Department seven clerical staff enable the City of Dawson Creek to run as smoothly as possible.
Payroll is an essential service within the City of Dawson Creek Finance Department. Payroll staff maintain approximately two hundred personnel files throughout the year, processes a bi-weekly payroll and administers benefits.
Other functions of the Finance Department are:
Budget information is available on the Budget page.