A Regular Council Meeting will be held Monday, March 2, 2015 and will include:
- A report from the Director of Infrastructure re: Calvin Kruk Centre for the Arts Parking.
- Animal Control Bylaw No. 4241, 2015. Council will look at this bylaw for consideration of third reading as amended. Please note the proposed bylaw will limit the number of cats per residence, introduce limits and guidelines for backyard hens, and introduce limitations and guidelines regarding beekeeping. More information will be made available after Monday’s Meeting.
-Dwayne Stewart will be attending re: Discuss Ridgeview Townhome Development Permit Application.
For a complete list of agenda items please click here Regular Council March 2, 2015 Agenda
Chetwynd, February 19, 2015 — The District of Chetwynd and City of Dawson Creek have partnered to reach an agreement to support the proposed $2.5 billion Blue Fuel Energy low- carbon refinery. The project, which when complete would generate up to 150 full-time jobs, could provide a potential new source of revenue to benefit residents in both communities.
You can now view where the plows and equipment will be working, live! The City of Dawson Creek snow removal equipment can now be seen “live” on the Public Works web page at Equipment Location Map.
Click on the link above to follow crews who will be out in force according to the snow plow priority routes as the snow is anticipated to keep falling over the next few days.
Screen does not always refresh automatically. To update, refresh manually.
The City of Dawson Creek hereby gives notice that 1019433 BC Ltd. (dba Lonestar Night Club) to be located at 105, 1100 – Alaska Avenue has made application for a Liquor Primary Liquor Licence. The capacity of this establishment will be 333 people with the proposed business hours of 9:00am to 2:00am, Monday through Sunday.
Anyone who feels that they may be affected by this application are asked to submit their comments, in writing, to Brenda Ginter, Director of Corporate Administration, City of Dawson Creek, BC, P.O. Box 150, Dawson Creek, BC V1G 4G4, fax to 250.782.3203 or email to email@example.com before March 4, 2015.
If you require further information regarding this application please contact Brenda Ginter at 250.784.3614.
A Budget Meeting will be held on Monday, February 2, 2015
For a complete copy of the City’s 2015 Financial Plan click the link below:
A Regular Council Meeting will be held Monday, February 2, 2015 and will include:
- High on Ice Festival 2015/Mayor’s Ice Carving Challenge
- Coldest Night of the Year Presentation
- Lonestar Night Club – Liquor-Primary License Application
- Zoning Amendment (15-03) Bylaw No. 4257, 2015 (Woodlands 1513-1549-117th Ave)
For a complete list of agenda items please click here Regular Council Agenda February 2, 2015
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2015
Council Chambers, City Hall 12:00 PM
The public is welcome to attend a Special Council Meeting regarding:
- TransCanada Project Pipeline Update
Director of Corporate Administration
For a complete agenda please click the link below:
A Regular Council Meeting will be held Monday, January 19, 2015 and will include:
- A report from the Director of Development Services re: Transportation of Dangerous Goods
For a complete list of agenda items please click here Regular Council Agenda January 19, 2015